Single-Source Capabilities for the Needs of Global Customers
Viasystems is one of the largest independent manufacturers of printed circuit boards in the world and one of the largest suppliers of backplanes.
Fabrication capabilities include:
- 3.9 million square feet of manufacturing space worldwide
- Two PCB manufacturing facilities in North America and four PCB manufacturing facilities in China
- Support 24- hour QTA through volume production
- Mil Spec approved (MIL-PRF-31032, MIL-P-55110, AS9100 certified)
- Engineering and customer support centers in Europe, North America and Asia
- From PCMCIA to thick backplane bareboards
- HDI technology leader: flip chip, micro BGA, Types I, II, & III microvias
- Thermal management solutions, including coin attach and heatsinks
We currently operate manufacturing plants in China and North America with engineering and customer support centers in these regions as well as Europe. Together they position Viasystems as a single-source provider capable of meeting the needs of global customers. Markets served by the company include defense & aerospace, telecom, computer/datacom, automotive, industrial and instrumentation, medical, consumer and contract manufacturers.
Viasystems’ product offering includes complete manufacturing services to produce the widest range of PCB and backplane products—from very small double-sided rigid PCBs— to high- layer count/high-density multilayer boards, to large, tabletop-size backplanes.
As an industry leader, we have pioneered advances in the manufacture of complex, technologically advanced multi-layered printed circuit boards and custom-designed backplanes. In our state-of-the art manufacturing facilities, we currently produce commercial quantities of printed circuit boards with up to 60 layers and circuit track widths as narrow as three mils.