Complete Product Life-Cycle Support
Viasystems is a global leader providing complex printed circuit boards (PCBs), backplanes, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical/metal integration to the high-end computing, cloud computing, storage and switch/router sectors.
The unparalleled combination of our U.S. quick-turn and advanced technology production facilities, low- cost, high-volume manufacturing plants in China, and global technical support centers in North America, Europe and Asia provides the optimum solution for computer/datacom customers who require full product life-cycle manufacturing support of high-technology, high-reliability products at a low cost. Key PCB technologies include:
- Lead-free manufacturing capabilities
- Via fill
- 50+ layers
- Kelvin Probe testing for improved reliability
- Quick-turn and seamless transition to volume production
Viasystems provides the full spectrum of electro-mechanical needs for the computer/datacom market, including:
- Full technology range PCB's and assemblies
- Large-format backplanes and assemblies
- Custom wire harnesses and cable assemblies
- Bus bar manufacturing
- Sheet metal racks, cabinets and enclosures
- Integration assembly, testing and logistics
Our vertically integrated capabilities in low cost regions such as China and Mexico provide computer/datacom customers with high-quality and low-cost solutions.